Source is looking for a Developer with experience building great products to join our software development team. Your role will be focussed on both front and back end of development, building on products within our current stack as well as helping to build out new products to assist the way we work.
The focus of this role will be helping to keep the development function within the business running smoothly and to develop—and in some cases rewrite—new and existing systems.
What will you get up to day to day?
- Maintaining and improving all technical aspects of the CMS websites.
- Module updates
- Functional and intuitive implementation according to provided specifications and designs.
- Assisting in the migration of Drupal 7 to 8/9
- Migrating PHP widgets to Drupal latest version
- Implementing new features and functionality.
- MySQL Database queries and reporting
- Maintaining documentation
What are we looking for?
- Experience in developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Knowledge of Drupal 7/8/9.
- Developing robust, well-documented code, which adheres to the company/product user interface and development conventions, usability, and accessibility standards
- Familiarity with Version Control concepts and best practices
- Keenness to learn new technologies
- A good eye for user experience design, attention to detail and time-management skills
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Must be able to communicate proficiently in English at Level B2
We want our organisation to consist of people who:
- Are generous with their time in order to help each other (and our customers) succeed
- Take the wheel when needed
- Have a positive attitude
- Can always be objective and honest
- Keep an eye on the future
- Are always professional
- Have a sense of fairness
- Trust each other
- Ask, listen and hear
- Are approachable
- Are curious, and who want to learn
- Are constantly looking for ways to improve things (products and processes)
- Develop products we can be proud of
- Have an intuitive sense of what’s important
- Demonstrate leadership by example